Alhassan Removed as CCT Spokesman After Controversial Statement
The spokesperson of Code of Conduct Tribunal, Ibraheem Alhassan, has been replaced after issuing a controversial ...
Read moreDetailsThe spokesperson of Code of Conduct Tribunal, Ibraheem Alhassan, has been replaced after issuing a controversial ...
Read moreDetailsThose to be charged alongside the speaker are former Clerk of assembly, Aaron Timiye and former ...
Read moreDetailsThe Court of Appeal, Abuja Division has struck out an appeal by the former Chief Justice ...
Read moreDetailsFormer Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen, has appealed his conviction by the Code ...
Read moreDetailsThe Presidency has described the conviction of former Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Walter Onnoghen, by ...
Read moreDetailsNigerians have expressed mixed reactions to Thursday’s conviction of the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, ...
Read moreDetailsThe Code of Conduct Tribunal has handed down a guilty verdict on the former Chief Justice ...
Read moreDetailsThe Code of Conduct Tribunal has fixed Thursday, April 18, for judgment in the case of ...
Read moreDetailsLast Friday, the news broke that the embattled Chief Justice of the Federation, CJN, Justice Walter ...
Read moreDetailsThe suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Walter Onnoghen has resigned as the topmost judicial officer ...
Read moreDetailsThe National Judicial Council, NJC, has recommended the immediate retirement of the embattled suspended Chief Justice ...
Read moreDetailsThe Chairman of the tribunal, Danladi Umar said that the tribunal has given the defence three ...
Read moreDetailsMr. Lawal Olanrewaju Busari, who said he had been Onnoghen’s driver since 1999, told the tribunal ...
Read moreDetails3B, Agboola Aina street, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone:
08033018430
Whatsapp:
08051679910
Email:
[email protected]
[email protected]